Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Life with 3 kids is crazy. Not a day goes by that I don't think of something to write about on my blog, but weeks... months fly by that I don't get to. I know the point of blogging is doing it regularly so that people will actually read your writing. I don't do a very good job of that. But for the few of you that check in on us... thanks! Thanks for your patience and understanding.

When I feel guilty about the pile of laundry or the undone scrapbooking or the unwritten posts... I stop and think about cuddling with Owen, reading him stories, him telling me all about his cars. These are things that I wish I could record and share with everyone. They pass all too quickly as learned with Holden and Emeline. So I will be selfish once in a while and steal as many hugs and kisses from him while I can.

No comments: