This is a follow up to my recent post regarding using the neti pot (sinus pot) to battle an impending cold. It didn't completely save me from the cold, but what I did come down with was considerably mild compared to what I felt like was coming. Whenever my sinuses became congested, I simply rinsed my nasal passages and I could breathe again. A sinus headache? Out came the neti pot and the headache went away. Usually every cold I get turns into a 3 week long hacking cough. This cold seems to be on it's way out and I have no cough.
I would say the neti is a success and I will be using it again!
Millside Lodge ~ Coming October 9, 2026!
-
The Millside Lodge welcomes its first guests on Friday, October 9! It
boasts five bedrooms with scenic, high-elevation views of the historic
Gristmill, G...
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment